God Loves To D Bow
Welcome to God loves to d bow forum's, have a great time!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

God Loves To D Bow
Welcome to God loves to d bow forum's, have a great time!
God Loves To D Bow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

---> Golden's In-game Moderator Application <---

3 posters

Go down

Do i deserve in-game Mod?

---> Golden's In-game Moderator Application <--- I_vote_lcap100%---> Golden's In-game Moderator Application <--- I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
---> Golden's In-game Moderator Application <--- I_vote_lcap0%---> Golden's In-game Moderator Application <--- I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

---> Golden's In-game Moderator Application <--- Empty ---> Golden's In-game Moderator Application <---

Post  Golden Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:50 pm

Hi!
My name is Emma and i'm 15 year's old, getting 16 in november. I'm applying for In-game moderator beacause i would like to help the server and the whole community get succesfull, iv'e been playing the server for about 2 month's now and i made a new forum's for people to comunicate better with player's and the other staff member's that they can't reach in-game. Atm i'm very active in the forum's and hopefully i will be in-game because i have 3 month's of summer brake and for that i will be fully comited to the server and help the player's who need's help to 110%. I have allso been playing different rsps's for about 3 years now so i'm experienced Very Happy. I would never abuse my power's mainly because i wouldn't like another Staff member to abuse so i wouldn't do it myself. I will inforce the rules and i wouldn't ever dissobay them in any way what so ever.

- Thanks for taking your time and looking at my moderator application, if i get accepted il do all the things iv'e prommised and hopefully even more!

I added a poll so you can vote, please comment why you voted as you did so i know what to improve later on.

//Golden
Golden
Golden
Site Owner
Site Owner

https://dbow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

---> Golden's In-game Moderator Application <--- Empty Reply

Post  gfk1d Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Lol i can assure you you will get a rank in game. Smile because you made these nice forums Very Happy
gfk1d
gfk1d
Server Co-Owner
Server Co-Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/willowskilz

Back to top Go down

---> Golden's In-game Moderator Application <--- Empty Yea duh?

Post  I Eat Soulz Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:00 am

I VOTED YES CUZ YOUR EPIC! Razz
if she dont get mod i quit... O_o
jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk
I Eat Soulz
I Eat Soulz
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

https://dbow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

---> Golden's In-game Moderator Application <--- Empty Re: ---> Golden's In-game Moderator Application <---

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down